Friday 2 April 2010

A VINTAGE HANDBAG FIT FOR LADY GAGA HERSELF!



It just goes to show that even a relaxing Easter weekend in Norfolk can come up trumps when it comes to an Auctionistas fave past time… browsing some vintage fashion goodies of course!

A drive out to the International Antiques Fair at Norwich showground uncovered some real treats for any fashionistas palette, whether it be chic vintage brooches or stylish Vogue prints, I was like a kid in a sweet shop.

My fave items had to be some quirky red and black patent telephone handbags (see image above). As soon as I saw these phone bags I thought LADY GAGA!

As we all know Miss Gaga is never one to shy away from an outrageous outfit or two, and these bags would have been a perfect match for her Telephone themed outfit worn on Jonathan Ross (see image above).

I personally preferred the sweet 40s clutches underneath for everyday wear, I’m not sure I could find an occasion to wear a bright red telephone tote, but I’m sure Gaga could!

No comments:

Post a Comment