Saturday 3 April 2010

EMMA BUNTON WANTS TO LAUNCH HER OWN CHILDREN'S CLOTHING LINE AND DESIGN HER OWN JEWELLERY...



It seems Victoria Beckham’s success when it comes to her popular fashion line is giving fellow Spice Girl Emma Bunton a few ideas of her own…

"I am so, so proud of Victoria. She has always been so into fashion. I think she's pushed boundaries by going from music to designing," she told New!.

The Dancing on Ice judge is hoping to launch her own children’s fashion range and has admitted that she sometimes wears her own jewellery when judging on Dancing On Ice (we love her bling neck choker in pic above).

"I'd love to do more design. I've been designing some bits of jewellery that I've worn on Dancing On Ice. I'd love to do a kids' line. My friend and I get together and I kind of say what I want, then she makes it up. It's been great."

We love Emma’s super-stylish sense of fashion and think she’d be great bringing out a women’s clothing range, perhaps she’s worried about stepping on Victoria’s toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment